... do you want to develop the pathway to your career, starting off with the food and culinary world?
... do you want a community of cheerleaders to support you along the way?
Apply to become a Drive Change Fellow!
First, do you meet the eligibility requirements?
If you answer YES to all of these statements, you are eligible to apply:
- You have spent some time in an adult correctional facility
- You are between the ages of 18-25 years old
- You can demonstrate that you have an 8th grade, or higher, Math and Reading level (TABE, GED/TASC or HS DIPLOMA)
- You live within NYC
- You can commit 35+ hrs per week for 1 year to Drive Change (Note: this is a paid opportunity)
- You have read at least 1 article about our work
Admission to the Fellowship is on a rolling basis. Your complete application will qualify you to participate in our Food Protection Licenses Course (we host the course 3-4 times per year). If you pass the test and receive your license, you will be eligible for the Fellowship. To learn more about our 3 step enrollment process, download the application.
Both of these links contain the same application packet. Click on the option below to download. If you prefer to type your responses, you should use the Word version. If you prefer to handwrite your responses, you should use the PDF version.
Still have some questions before getting started? Check out our FAQ page here.